Consent to Receive Electronic Disclosures
As part of your application and loan process with us, we want to ensure that you have all of the information you need to effectively understand the loan process and the loan disclosures that we provide to you. We are required by law to give you certain information “in writing,” meaning that you are entitled to receive these disclosures on paper.
You have the right to receive documents electronically or by paper copy. Both types of documents contain the same information.
With your consent, we may instead provide this information to you electronically. We also need your general consent to use electronic records and accept electronic signatures during this process with you. Before we are able to send the required disclosures to you electronically, you must review and consent to the terms outlined below.
In this consent:
- “We,” “us,” “our,” and “Vantage” means Vantage Recreational Finance, and each and every current and future affiliate and subsidiary of Vantage Recreational Finance.
- “You” and “your” means the person giving this consent, and also each additional loan applicant, authorized signor, authorized representative or guarantor identified on any loan application submitted to us.
- “Communications” means each disclosure, notice, agreement, fee schedule, statement, record, document and other information we provide to you, or that you sign or submit or agree to at our request.
- “Electronic Signature” means every product and service disclosure and agreement that you consent and/or assent to using the Internet, a website, an e-mail, messaging services (including text messaging) and/or software applications (including applications for mobile or hand-held devices,) either now or in the future.
- The words “include” and “including,” when used at the beginning of a list of one or more items, indicates that the list contains examples. The list is not necessarily exclusive or exhaustive, and the items in the list are illustrations and may not be the only possible items that could appear in the list.
- Your consent to use electronic records and signatures; Choosing to receive communications electronically or in writing; Certain information must still be provided in writing. By providing your consent, the Communications we provide to you, or the Communications that you sign or agree to at our request, may be in electronic form. We may also use Electronic Signatures and obtain them from you as part of our transaction with you. An Electronic Signature on Communications has the same effect as if you had signed them in ink.
By consenting, you agree that electronic disclosures have the same meaning and effect as if we provided paper disclosures to you.
If you agree to the electronic disclosure of the documents related to your transaction with us, these Communications will be delivered to you to the e-mail address that you provide to us during the course of this loan transaction. We may always, in our sole discretion, provide you with any Communications in writing, even if you have chosen to receive it electronically.
Sometimes, the law (or our agreement with you) requires you to give us a written notice. Examples of disclosures that you may need to return to us in writing (and with original ink signature(s)) include the Note/Security Agreement and 1st Preferred Ship’s Mortgage (as applicable). You must still provide these notices to us on paper unless we specifically tell you how you may deliver that notice to us electronically.
There are certain disclosures that by law we are not permitted to deliver to you electronically, even with your consent. So long as required by law, we will continue to deliver those disclosures to you in writing. However, if the law changes in the future and permits any of those disclosures to be delivered electronically, this consent will automatically cover those disclosures as well.
- Your option to receive paper copies. If we provide Communications to you, and you want a paper copy, you may contact us at (888) 577-2280 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a paper version. Please allow ten (10) business days to process this request. Requesting a paper copy will not affect your participation in the electronic delivery of future Communications.
- Consent remains in effect. Your consent covers all Communications related to your loan request and all current and future loans with us. Your consent remains in effect until you give us notice that you are withdrawing it.
From time to time, you may seek to obtain a new loan from us. When you do, we may remind you that you have already given us your consent to provide you electronic disclosures and your consent to use electronic signatures. If you decide not to use electronic disclosures and signatures in connection with the new loan, your decision does not mean you have withdrawn this consent for other loans you have with us.
You may withdraw your consent at any time; Consequences of withdrawing consent; How to give notice of withdrawal. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time at no cost to you. Please be aware however, that withdrawing your consent results in the termination of:
- Your ability to receive written disclosures electronically;
- Our ability to accept your electronic signature on any disclosure or document requiring a signature.
Your withdrawal of consent will become effective after we have had a reasonable opportunity to act upon it, which shall not exceed five (5) business days from the date we receive your notice of withdrawal.
To withdraw your consent:
- Contact us at (888) 577-2280;
- E-mail us your notice of withdrawal to email@example.com;
- Mail us your notice of withdrawal to: 7301 Wiles Road #201, Pompano Beach, FL 33067.
- You must keep your email or electronic address current with us. You must promptly notify us of any change in your email or other electronic address. You may change the email address on record for you by contacting us at (888) 577-2280 or notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org of such a change.
If we are unable to deliver your electronic documents to the specified email address, we reserve the right to terminate the electronic delivery of documents and deliver the documents in paper format.
Hardware and Software Requirements. To receive electronic disclosures, you must have access to:
A current version of an Internet browser we support:
- Microsoft Edge x.x,
- Mozilla Firefox x.x,
- A connection to the Internet;
- A current version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader);
- A computer and an operating system capable of supporting all of the above. You will also need a printer if you wish to print out and retain records on paper, and electronic storage if you wish to retain records in electronic form;
- An active e-mail address.
By “current version” we mean a version of software that is currently supported by its publisher. If we detect that you are running a version of software that is not supported by us, we may notify you of that fact. If we detect that your Internet browser is not properly configured, we may provide you with a notice and advise you on how to update your configuration.
We reserve the right to discontinue support of a current version of software if, in our sole opinion, it suffers from a security flaw or other flaw that makes it unsuitable for use with our products or disclosures.
- Changes to hardware/software requirements. If our hardware or software requirements change, and that change would create a material risk that you would not be able to access or retain your Communications, we will give you notice of the revised hardware or software requirements. Continuing to use and accept Communications after receiving notice of the change is considered reaffirmation of your consent.
- Your enrollment in electronic disclosures. If you enroll for electronic disclosures, your enrollment may not be complete until you take additional action, including verification of your email or electronic address. We will advise you, at the time of your enrollment, of any additional action you must take. If you take the required action, it is an affirmation of your consent to use electronic records and signatures under the terms of this eSIGN Consent.
Additional examples of records covered by consent. Additional electronic disclosure include but are not limited to the following:
- This eSIGN Consent Disclosure and any amendments;
- All communications including disclosures, agreements and statements related to our loans and products, except for those excluded by the terms of this eSIGN Consent Disclosure;
- All of the billing statements, disclosures and notices we provide you concerning your loans with us;
- Any notice or disclosure regarding fees or assessments of any kind, including late fees and returned item fees;
- Notices of amendments to any of your agreements with us; and
- Any other disclosures and notices that we are legally required to provide to you, or choose to provide to you at our discretion.
Please indicate your consent to use electronic disclosures, statements and signatures by clicking on the “I Accept” button within the loan application. By providing your consent, you are also confirming that you have the hardware and software described above, that you are able to receive and review electronic records and disclosures, and that you have an active email account. You are also confirming that you are authorized to, and do, consent on behalf of all the other account owners, authorized signers, authorized representatives and guarantors identified with your loan request with us.